Project Marianne Concept Page
Download Project Marianne (Windows)
I am currently working on a project known right now as Project Marianne, after the name of the main character. It is in very early development and I have just released the second update to the game.
- Use WASD to control Marianne. Press space to jump. Press 1 to switch to the hammer and left click on blocks to break them. Press 2 to switch to the sickle and left click on Orbis Fruit plants to break them. You can also switch between the two using the mouse scroll wheel.
- Update 2 is now available for download.
- Changes include:
- 1.The yellow blocks are now known as pecunium walls.
- 2.A new block has been added called combustium. It is red and will be important to the story of the game.
- 3.Sound effects have been added for:
- -landing on metal
- -walking on metal
- -breaking metal
- -cutting orbis fruit with a sickle
- -orbis fruit plants crumbling when blocks underneath have been destroyed
- 4.There are now midground blocks, which have been implemented for combustium walls.
- 5.The background has been changed.
- 6.Debug text has been removed.
- 7.A bug has been fixed where the final instance of an object could not be destroyed.
- 8.A bug has been fixed where the player could get stuck and not be able to move without jumping.
- 9.You can now utilize the scroll wheel to change between tools.
- -An update is planned to add the ability to change items, and provide a GUI for this process.
- 10. Object interaction code has been overhauled and tool sprite hitboxes have been changed to be more intuitive.
- 11. Marianne's shirt is now red.